Endoscopy Practitioner - Registered General Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner
I am currently recruiting for a prestigious private hospital situated in Kent, they are currently looking for an experienced Endoscopy Practitioner with excellent individualised nursing care to patients attending the endoscopy suite from pre-assessment through to discharge.
We are looking for Nurses with previous post registration nursing experience, endoscopy experience is not essential as full training will be given
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours a week over a 5 day working rota and salary’s are negotiable.
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner
- Knowledge of research and evidence based practice
- Delivery of evidence based practice
- Demonstrates patient focused approach
- PAE Operative Assessment of Endoscopy Patients
- Calm under pressure
- Effective interpersonal and organisational skills
To discuss this opportunity please contact the team on 01279 351 508.