Advanced Nurse Practitioner - West Bromwich : Parsonage Street Walk in Centre
Advanced Nurse Practitioner – West Bromwich - Parsonage Street - Full Time & Part Time Roles
Are you looking for your next step as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, stimulating environment with a mixture of registered list and walk-in centre patients?
We currently have an Advanced Nurse Practitioner role available in Parsonage Street, West Bromwich. The details are:
- Annual salary of up to £50,000 (pro-rata for part time hours)
- NHS Pension
- Part-time and full-time hours (Availability Monday, Wednesday and Friday 12:30 – 20:30, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 – 16:30, Saturday and Sunday 7:45 – 16:15)
- 6 weeks' equivalent annual leave + bank holidays
- 1 weeks’ equivalent study leave
- Role available immediately
- APMS Contract
- The Practice has a registered patient and incorporates a walk-in centre
- Clinical skill mix consists of Clinical Director, Salaried GP, Physician Associate, ANPs, Triage Nurse, Practice Nurse, HCAs and a Pharmacist
- Patient list size 4500
- SystmOne Web clinical system in use
- Practice open hours 8:00 – 20:00, 7 days per week
Our Parsonage Street practice is a modern practice in a great location. It is close to West Bromwich town centre and excellent transport links to Birmingham, which includes frequent direct trains to Birmingham New Street.
As one of our Advanced Nurse Practitioners you’ll have recent experience within a Primary Care setting, be adaptable, highly motivated and relish a challenge. You will be registered with the NMC, be an independent/supplementary nurse prescriber and hold an MSc/Post graduate diploma or equivalent. You will hold advanced assessment skills which include history taking, clinical examinations, diagnosis and initiating programmes of care.
Primary Care is changing – we are the future.
For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact Matt Mickler on 0203 745 5530 or firstname.lastname@example.org