General Practitioner - Southampton : Chessel Practice
General Practitioner, Southampton
At IMH, providing patient care is at the heart of what we do, and we don’t want to stop there. We currently have a General Practitioner role available at our Chessel Practice in Southampton, Hampshire. The details are:
- Annual salary of up to £85,000 (pro-rata)
- Welcome bonus of up to £5000
- NHS Pension
- Medical Indemnity contributions
- 20 - 40 hours per week (days/hours flexible)
- 6 weeks' equivalent annual leave + bank holidays
- 1 weeks' equivalent CPD leave
- Role available immediately
- Clinical skill mix consists of Clinical Director, Salaried GPs, ANPs, a Home Visit Practitioner, Practice Nurses and HCAs.
- 11,000 patients list
- Opening hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 18:30
- GMS Contract
- We provide the following enhanced services cervical smears, child development and immunisation clinic, counselling clinic, family planning, varicose ulcer clinic, well-baby clinic, travel immunisations and smoking cessation.
- EMIS Web computer system in use
There’s a fantastic community-feel to the Chessel Practice. We also have a full Non-Clinical team made up of Clinical Support Officers, Medicine Management, Medical Secretary, Administrators and Receptionists, all working together to ensure patients are offered an excellent quality of care. We also have visiting midwives and councillors, and the Diabetic Eye Screen Clinic. Situated in the heart of Hampshire, Southampton is a vibrant city full of exciting opportunities for young and old alike. It is perfect for those looking to live in an area with a unique blend of bustling city life, and a peaceful tranquil setting.
If you are looking for a change and you fancy immersing yourself in a challenging, yet rewarding GP role, Southampton, could be for you.
Why join IMH?
Whatever stage you’re at in your GP career, we’ll provide you with the high quality support you need to continue developing your skills, spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference to people’s lives whilst enjoying job satisfaction.
Join IMH and you can look forward to:
- Excellent support, patient continuity and a wide range of learning and teaching opportunities, including clinical supervision and mentorship
- Structured surgeries and protected times for appointments and administration to ensure your day runs smoothly
- A developed career pathway to senior clinical management roles and specialist clinical roles
- Variety – you can gain experience across diverse primary health service provisions from traditional GP Practices to Walk-in Centres and Urgent Care Centres
- Support towards appraisal and revalidation
- Opportunities to relocate to sites across the UK
- Flexible working hours, including early/late starts and finishes, weekday only hours and term-time only contracts
It’s time to enjoy being a GP again.
For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact Matt Mickler on 0203 745 5530 or firstname.lastname@example.org