Spear Recruitment are working in partnership with a domiciliary service provider located in Stafford to recruit for a Registered Domiciliary Manager on a full time basis.
The branch currently manages in the region of 500 hours of care per week therefore, this position would suit a career driven and ambitions Registered Manager to drive to business forward in regards to profitability and growth of hours delivered.
You will need to be an experienced Registered Manager with a proven track record of sourcing extra care hours and evidence that you can build on an existing branch.
As the Domiciliary Registered Manager you will;
- Deliver the highest standards of care, service and staff support across all aspects of the business
- Identify business development opportunities and networks and strengthen the brand locally
- Take responsibility for service care and staff compliance ensuring company policies and CQC regulations are adhered to
- Complete client reviews and assessments
- Deliver staff supervisions and head-up recruitment drives where necessary
- Grow the branch through hours of care delivered
To be considered for the this for this role, you will;
- Need previous managerial experience
- Hold a QCF Level 5 or equivalent
- Have experience in leading and managing care teams and you will be well organised with excellent customer care skills
- Be a car driver
- On offer is a competitive salary in the region of £32,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment
Tagged as: healthcare jobs, registered manager jobs