Our client is a successful and growing health & social care organization that provides elderly, dementia and young physically disabled care throughout the UK. They currently have a vacancy for a dynamic and commercially aware Regional Manager to support a number of services based predominantly in the North West of England.
As one of a committed team of Regional Managers, you will have responsibility for a flexible number of services, including nursing, residential and dementia care homes. You will need to be confident in supporting home managers and driving improvements across key areas of the business. These will include budgetary management, regulatory compliance and high standards of person-centered care, staffing and management of agency use, occupancy levels as well as relationship building with internal and external stakeholders.
The homes in your portfolio are mixed, in terms of performance, but all service managers will benefit hugely from your direction and support in assisting them with much-needed improvements and their own development.
This role gives you an opportunity to join a supportive and dynamic organization where you will enjoy good investment into the services, a fast-paced environment, as well as a chance to see your work really making an impact.
You will bring with you
- Solid experience as a Regional Manager within the Care sector, preferably in elderly care
- Experience in presenting reports and information at a senior/executive level
- Experience in budget planning and financial management of a region
- Experience of operating in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment
- Experience in line managing professional/qualified home managers and care staff
- A nursing registration and a formal sector related qualification
- A leadership style that is both inspiring and supportive coupled with a personal drive to succeed
- The energy, enthusiasm, and resilience to help drive toward best-in-class people and business performance
- Proven track record of a proactive approach resulting in achieving operational goals, ideally across a portfolio of care services providing care for elderly people
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to adapt easily to changing situations
- Comfortable with regular travel and staying away from home (as there may be times you will be asked to support homes in a different region)
As the successful candidate, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package including an attractive salary, car allowance (or company car), 33 days annual leave (inc bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, employee retail discount scheme, employee assistance programme, private medical insurance and death in service benefit.
Heart Resourcing seeks out only the very best talented and experienced Healthcare professionals, and work entirely with clients who have the same quality-driven priorities. We would love to hear from you if you feel that you can meet these criteriaRegistered Nurse
Experience in multi-sight management
Ability to facilitate good quality care