Village Health Care Lead
Village HealthCare Lead Required
Location: Rugby / Dunchurch
Hours: Full Time or Part Time or Bank
Competitive Rates : from £9.03per hour (sleeping night shift) to £13.49 per hour (weekend day shift)
Experienced Ex Nurse or hospital / GP surgery trained HCA required to join our dedicated team to help deliver the highest standard of emergency first aid and support. Under the direction of the Village Health Care Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the emergency response to our residents and providing pastoral care in a NON C.Q.C registered environment.
Duties of the Village Healthcare Lead
- 1. A Village Healthcare Lead will be based in the Village Healthcare Centre in Cawston House to provide 24 hour, 7 day a week emergency response service which can be accessed by residents in any of the following ways:
About Lime Tree Village.
Lime Tree Village near Dunchurch is a high quality Independent living retirement village exclusively for active and independent people over the age of 55. One of the many services offered to residents is the provision of a 24 hour emergency call service which responds to on site first aid emergencies and give pastoral care and advice. This is done by our dedicated team of Village Healthcare Leads.
Village Healthcare Lead Requirements:
- Ex Nurse or present RGN or HCA lvl 5 preferred but not essential.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Professional and caring
- Able to priories own workload
- Excellent working environment
- Flexible full time or Part Time or bank hours available.
- 5.6 weeks of annual leave
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Career Development
- Free parking
- Free DBS check
- Excellent position for a Nurse, ex nurse that is looking for a less medically challenging role.