Critical Care Registered Nurses
NHS Professionals in partnership with University Hospitals NHS Trust are looking for: Critical Care Registered Nurses to join the bank (flexible and long term opportunities are available)
Location – Derriford Hospital
Pay rate : Top of Band 5 Day rate: £15.14 per hour paid weekly Night/Saturday rate: £19.68 per hour paid weekly Sunday/Bank Holiday rate: £24.23 per hour paid weekly
We are seeking Critical Care Nurses who are motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication and team working skills to join our bank with Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust. NHS Professionals is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS with approximately 100,000 nurses, doctors, administration and clerical and other healthcare professionals signed to its bank. We help our 65 NHS Trust clients implement tactical measures to improve workforce efficiency and productivity as part of an overall workforce strategy.
The post holder should be able to:
• Ensure high standards of care in accordance with agreed policies, procedures and standards.
• To be aware of the management of drugs and to adhere to local policies and administer drugs as required
• Work within the guidelines of NMC
• Monitor and assess patient’s condition, responding to any changes as required
• Implement and share good infection control practice
• Participate with carers/family encouraging them to be actively involved in patient’s care planning
• Undertake manual handling assessments and ensure recognised actions are met.
• Support and deliver health education within the clinical area
• Handover and transferring responsibility of care to colleagues
• Maintain accurate patient records
In order to apply for a post you must have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role held within the last 2 years and hold NMC Registered Nurse (RN1) qualification and a valid PIN.
In return for your hard work and your professional, caring and reliable service you will have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Paid annual leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to our very own pension’s scheme called ‘NHSP Stakeholder pension’
- Access to a wealth of Health Service Discounts
Please note that you will be contacted via email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails regularly.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. #NHSP#
Please note that you will be contacted via e-mail throughout the recruitment process, so please check your e-mails regularly.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.