Hospital Pharmacist (Band 6)
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Hospital Clinical Pharmacist to join our client's Hospital Pharmacy team based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1/2).
This is a full time post, shift pattern will cover shifts between the opening hours of 8am - 8pm Mon-Sun on a rotational basis weekend work will also be on a rotational basis .
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art Operating Theatre complex.
Qualified Pharmacist registered with the GPhC
A minimum of 12 months current or recent hospital experience
Ability to work effectively under pressure
A high level of medical and clinical, spoken and written English
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
- Private medical cover, including dental
- A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
- A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
- Gym membership, for you and your partner
- Critical illness and Life assurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee 'service excellence' recognition rewards
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Pharmacy roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.