Breast Care Nurse
We are seeking a capable and experienced Specialist Nurse to join the Breast Unit team at our client's Acute Hospital site based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services
This is a full-time post, but we may be open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art Operating Theatre complex.
The Breast Unit consists of a MDT led by leading Consultantswho work in partnership with their colleagues in Nursing, Imaging and Pathology.
The Hospital is the only private hospital in the UK offering endoscopic mastectomy to breast cancer patients.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
A minimum of three years post-registration Surgical or Oncology experience including one year in Breast Care.
Exceptional clinical, organisational and communication skills.
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
- Private medical cover, including dental
- A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
- A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
- Gym membership, for you and your partner
- Critical illness and Life assurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee 'service excellence' recognition rewards
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Breast Care roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www.jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.