Merchandiser - fashion apparel
Our client is a long established menswear, ladieswear and accessories company who work with high street retailers such as French Connection and ASOS and TopShop.
You will be responsible for managing the critical path for a variety of newly created products (fashion jersey, woven and knit), from product design to manufacture in China, right the way through to delivery into the UK market.
An innovative and long established company that specialise in the import of product manufacture in China.
- Responsible for managing the production of the critical path of orders from factory placement to final customer delivery.
- working closely with UK buyers to negotiate and develop seasonal apparel ranges.
- Ensure that the products are manufactured to the highest quality standards in an environment with high ethical working standards and highest quality standards.
- Responsible to meet and deliver on key milestones for design, performance, cost and availability.
- 3+ years experience of working as a Production/Import Merchandiser within a Fashion environment
- Robust understanding of manufacturing and product development processes
- Experience working with factories based in China
- Project management skills