IT Support Engineer - 1st Line / Helpdesk
IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Advisor (1st Line / Helpdesk)
An IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Advisor is needed to join a leading supplier of IT Support in Crawley. Expect an exciting role with enormous room for progression delivering outstanding first line and second line support to an exciting client list.
80% of your time will be based in the office, 20% of your time will be attending client sites, therefore a full UK driving licence is essential for this role.
For over a decade this trusted IT support partner has been providing full coverage support services, that have delighted customers with excellent levels of customer service and leading advice. Due to continued growth they are now seeking an ambitious IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Advisor to join their talented team.
Working at the forefront of the company the IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Advisor will combine customer service and IT skills to provide first rate support. Whether you are determining users' technical needs; suggest solutions; installing hardware, software and devices; installing and configuring networks (LAN & WAN); upgrading software; troubleshooting; or answering / prioritising tickets, it will be your fantastic communication skills that ensures exceptional customer service is delivered at all times.
To qualify... You should be a customer focused IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Advisor / Technical Support Executive / Support Analyst / Technical Support Assistant / Customer Service Exec / 1st Line Support Exec / 2nd Line IT Support Advisor or similar who can demonstrate:
- Some experience within a helpdesk / IT support role;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Good initiative, problem solving and diagnostic abilities;
- Excellent organisation and multitasking skills;
- The ability to learn quickly and independently.
Any exposure to Active Directory / Microsoft 365 would be a bonus.
In return the IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Advisor can expect a friendly working environment, career progression, 5% pension, private medical insurance plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Quality Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Crawley
- Technology & New Media Quality Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Crawley
- Public Sector Quality Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Crawley
- Retail Quality Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Crawley