Project Manager - Qualitative Research
Project Manager - (Qualitative Research)
A Project Manager with qualitative research experience is needed to join a rapidly evolving, cutting edge brand consultancy that specialises in innovation and communication. Working flexibly between their office in Wandsworth, central London and maybe even from home (to be agreed), expect to play a key role managing global online research and innovation projects for an array of global, household name brands.
Working with the likes of Unilever, Coca-Cola, GSK and Nestle (to name just a few), this innovative consultancy is made up of a small team of highly professional people, across a mix of disciplines from advertising, design and qualitative research. Due to expansion, they are now seeking a like-minded, experienced research Project Manager to join their close-knit, strategically focused team. You will either be a Project Manager looking for your next step up or a Senior PM looking for a new, dynamic challenge where you can make a real difference.
Working as part of a close team made up of consultants, account managers and researchers the Senior Research Project Manager will play a vital (internal & client facing) role project managing multiple, global online research and innovation projects. Whether you are dealing with all aspects of project management from coordination and logistics (in a fast-moving environment) to ensuring budgets are met; liaising with clients; allocating resources or managing client expectations, it will be your fantastic interpersonal and communication skills that ensures all projects are delivered to the highest possible standard at all times.
To qualify... You should be a Senior Project Manager / Research PM / Brand Research PM / Insight Research Project Manager or similar who has a CV which demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Senior Project Management role or you are ready to make the next step-up to a senior role;
- Experience in a Qualitative Research environment – quantitative or innovation experience is an advantage;
- You have a natural instinct for client management and relationship building;
- A proven track record in managing projects showing successful delivery of complex projects, ideally from project initiation phase until delivery;
- An understanding of planning, scheduling, risk management, and resource allocation;
- You are commercially aware and a proactive problem solver;
- A thorough understanding of the processes involved in the delivery for the research and creative FMCG industry would be a bonus.
Creative / Communication / Brand Strategy industry experience would be advantageous but isn't essential.
Expect a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious, social and stimulating within an office populated by talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)