A customer service focused Operations Manager is needed to join a UK leader in Air Filtration. Working from offices in Battersea, expect an exciting opportunity to make a real impact in the business, becoming the right-hand to the MD and enjoying long-term career prospects.
Our client is leading the way in tackling one of today's most urgent problems, indoor air pollution, helping people who care about the quality of air they breathe. Due to continued success they are now seeking an entrepreneurial candidate who has the drive and desire to be part of building a business.
Acting as the linchpin of the business the Operations Manager will take over several functions from the Managing Director. You will play a vital role managing staff and operations across logistics and warehousing, stock management, buying, customer service, HR and finance. In short you will be a dynamic, self-starter, who is comfortable wearing a lot of hats, thinking outside of the box and would love the opportunity to be part of this successful company's journey.
To qualify... You could be a highly organised Operations Manager / Project Manager / Office Manager / Ops Manager / Customer Service Manager or similar, we don't mind, as long as you can show:
- Experience in a similar operations role ideally within a small, dynamic business;
- Excellent customer service and people management skills;
- You are a self-starter, with the ability to get the job done;
- Fantastic organisational skills;
- Excellent communications skills;
- The drive and desire to become an integral member of the team;
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to implement and drive the company's strategy forward whilst understanding and adapting to the changing market place.
In return the Operations Manager can expect a competitive salary, equity options (for the right candidate) and the real chance to progress their career and make a real difference to the direction of the company.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Engineering Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Retail Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)