Assurance Senior Manager OracleSAPGRC Digital Integration
About The Team
You’ll work in our industry leading London Top-Tier (LTT) team. Our LTT team provides services to a wide range of FTSE 100 clients from both the public and private sectors. Your role will see you working in industries of all varieties including retail, energy, entertainment and manufacturing.
You’ll be a key member in our Digital Integration team. The team represents a strategic priority for PwC due to the increasing demand from organisations to optimise risk and control management through technology. We’ve been successful in winning a number of significant risk and control transformation projects, supplementing an existing base of assurance and consulting engagements
About The role
You’ll lead Technology Risk teams working on a diverse range of projects from GRC implementations to ERP system and control reviews, through to full scale security and control re-design and transformation projects. Reporting to a Director or Partner, you deliver digital integration (e.g. SAP, Oracle, GRC and/or Workday) related work to some of the largest organisations in the UK.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to work in a growing team and to progress one’s skills and career, with development opportunities around Business Systems and broader business skills
You’ll be required to be flexible on traveling for some international engagements.
- Leading the delivery of relevant digital integration engagements
- Building and sustaining long-term relationships with key external clients
- Raising the profile of the team externally by expanding the network, including with external bodies
- Managing the work pipeline and resource requirements of your team
- Managing junior members of the team on assignments and taking an active role in coaching and running team training courses
- Supporting business development and proposal activity
- Experience working for large companies/clients, ideally FTSE100 companies or Government agencies
- Strong knowledge in either SAP, Oracle, Workday or other mainstream CRM/ERP solution, in or more of these areas; ERP security, business process controls expertise, GRC technologies
- Experience of implementing GRC technology solutions (controls module, risk module, audit management, Continuous Controls Monitoring, etc.)
- Experience of leading, managing and developing teams and individuals
- Strong report writing, presentation and facilitation skills
- security and controls expertise in SAP, Oracle, Workday or other mainstream CRM/ERP solutions
- ERP project/programme management or Assurance project/programme experience
Closing Date 28th February 2018
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity