Bromley SEN TA
Teaching Assistant Primary - Bromley London
Are you a Psychology Graduate with previous teaching assistant or support work experience? Would you like to work in a progressive Bromley based Primary as an SEN Teaching Assistant? Are you passionate about supporting pupils with EBD, PMLD and Autism?
The role of Teaching Assistant is an ideal platform and an excellent starting point for those considering a future career as an Occupational Therapist, Clinical or Education Psychologist. Having previous experience, voluntary or paid, prepares you for the challenges and rewards you will face within this SEN Teaching Assistant role.
** Teaching Assistant - Psychology graduate opportunity **
** Degree and previous experience required for SEN Teaching Assistant role **
** £70 - £80 per day dependant on experience level **
** Bromley - South London - Excellent Transport Links **
** January Starts **
There are two SEN teaching assistant positions available at the school; one will involve working with a pupil with Global Development Delay in key stage 1, compassion and patience will be two very important aspects in this role, the other will be working on a one to one basis with a year 4 student with Down Syndrome and EBD.
* Bromley, South London Primary; 3 form entry with unparalleled support network in place and has a reputation for developing SEN Teaching Assistants with genuine care and attention for the future educational careers.
Teaching Assistant role:
* 5 days a week, working 1:1 with SEN pupils, and working in small groups to raise attainment
* Working closely with the SENCo and fellow SEN Teaching Assistants, building your skills, experience and valuable school links.
* Assisting with the development and implementation of education health care plans for specific pupils.
* Liaising with parents to ensure plans are reinforced and continued outside of school.
* Excellent senior leadership and support network in place.
* Outstanding facilities and outdoor play area.
* Facilities and resources dedicated to education and learning for Special Educational Needs.
* Progressive school leading the way for Bromley Primary Schools.
If you are interested in one of these teaching assistant roles or would like to discuss a South London teaching assistant opportunities please send your CV to Adam.Smith@acamail.co.uk . Or call Academics on 0203 031 4862.