Marketing Manager - Lead Generation
We are recruiting for a Marketing Manager - Lead Generation. This is an excellent career-enhancing opportunity for a marketer with experience of building demand for new products and finding new audiences.
- A passion for lead generation, ABM, CRM, and lead nurturing strategy expertise
- Confident identifying, engaging, and nurturing prospects, growing pipelines
- Proven track record managing digital marketing campaigns, developing integrated, multi-touch marketing campaigns for lead generation activities
- Eloqua exposure a plus, with email best practices
- Ability to build strategy from data -- monitoring and reporting on key metrics and pivoting marketing plans based on results
- Ability to influence others, cross-functionally and have success in executing programs that drive demand, acceleration, and return
The Marketing Manager role
This role pivotal is in our ability to reach out to our authors, researchers, societies, librarians, readers, and corporate customers. You will help the Product and Field Marketing teams execute campaigns that, through compelling content and events, influence a measurable increase in our publishing volume and in the sale of our research offerings. The Acquisition team is tasked with either building demand for new products or finding new audiences for existing products.
The person in this role will assist Product and Field Marketers in designing and implementing integrated multi-channel campaigns across the entire customer journey.
- Competitive salary
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday (pro rata)
- Staff discounts and employee assistance programme
About the company
As a learning business, our mission is to help people and organisations to develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed. With new products and services driving our global expansion, we’re looking towards a digital future. It’s resulted in a period of true cultural change here at Wiley, which means even more career and development opportunities for our talented people.
Please apply for this position below.