We are Boutique Search Firm with a broad industry focus, we have a deep understanding of senior executive leadership in the digital and technology space. We typically operate across Retail, Consumer, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Pharma, and Leisure/Entertainment sectors. Our aim is to help companies streamline their recruitment processes. Our search method combines the finesse, process and network of a traditional search firm with the speed, agility and tactical prowess of a contingent recruitment business. Our process is simple and efficient without compromising quality.
Founded and managed by our two partners, the firm was created to challenge what we believe to be an antiquated and ineffective industry. Our success in our offices in London and Washington DC reflects the demand from global business for a fresh approach to securing world class talent. We place emphasis on rigorous research and qualification, whilst effectively leveraging our network in tandem.
Our assignments are 100% retained, typically placing candidates at Director level through to C-Suite. We focus our attention on furthering the development of our client relationships, we drive a ruthless standard on the quality of our work and focus on developing our most important assets - our people. Each search matters and receives maximum attention, we are aiming to be the firm of choice for companies looking to attract the next generation of extraordinary leaders.
As an associate researcher you are of fundamental importance to the business and are essential in delivering the highest quality results. We place trust early on in our research team meaning that we allow them to work directly with clients at the highest level, undertaking a wide range of research across multiple sectors.
Associate's support consultants on a range of search assignments, by helping them prepare for competitive pitches to win work, assisting with briefing meetings once assignments have been won, and by helping to develop ongoing client relationships. The core of this role is in identifying potential candidates and in helping our consultants understand particular markets.
We are looking for passionate, ambitious individuals. We need individuals with more depth than those just with a history of academic success. To be considered a candidate requires:
- Curiosity, ingenuity and tenacity - Must have these qualities to help determine where appropriate candidates will be found for the search you're conducting.
- Intellectual acuity - a degree of audacity and an ability to challenge receive wisdom are qualities we value highly. Our clients pay us for the quality of our advice, and for our ability to persuade people to consider new roles.
- Educated - a top degree from a reputable university is indicative of hard work and intelligence, so we look for graduates with a degree from a Russell Group university, with a 2.1 or above in an academic subject.
- Mature - you will be dealing with executives of large companies and so it is essential to have the maturity to liaise with them in a professional way.
Though we want people to work here because they want to be here, want to succeed and want to enjoy themselves, we recognise that people also need - and deserve - a fair package to make a career with us viable.
- £25,000 basic salary, plus bonus
- Unrivalled exposure and progression - our researchers quickly develop and grow and are worthy of promotion; either to an associate consultant in a specific practice area, or to a more senior research - the choice is yours.