Stress Testing Execution Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Stress Testing Execution Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Stress Testing Execution Manager will be part of the WCR (Wholesale Credit Risk) Stress Testing team in Group WMR Stress testing and ensures that wholesale stress testing is implemented across the group in line with best practice for the purpose of risk management, compliance with the Basel II/III regulatory framework and meeting enterprise-wide stress testing needs. The role is within the execution team with ownership and accountability on some of the key elements of the global stress testing operating model with focus on execution and delivery of BAU & Regulatory (annual) Stress Tests.
The Stress Testing Execution Manager will adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators. They will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Previous experience of managing Projects and PMO support.
- Experience in Stakeholder management and Wholesale Credit Risk.
- (Desirable) Previous experience / involvement in regulatory stress testing.
- Good knowledge of wholesale credit business and wholesale credit products.
- Experience in Financial Services & Business analysis.
- (Desirable) Experience in Budgetary planning.
- Knowledge in Change management
- Knowledge of MS Projects / Powerpoint / Excel / Sharepoint
- (Desirable) Previous use of Clarity
Closing dates for applications 30th November 2018
Apply for Stress Testing Execution Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly