About the role
This firm's highly ranked Construction team act for major public and private sector clients in a range of sectors including energy, infrastructure and transport as well as retail and leisure.
Workflows will include acting on a range of Construction & Engineering matters including:
- Advising developers, employers, subcontractors, housing associations and consultants on contract formation, construction and procurement strategies and development
- Drafting and negotiating JCT/NEC3 contracts;
- Providing procurement advice;
- Project Management;
- Advising on asset management and maintenance contracts
- Providing corporate support to other teams including Real Estate, Corporate and Banking and acquisitions and disposals
The team have an outstanding reputation, recognised in Chambers UK 2017 and the Legal 500, therefore presenting the opportunity for a Construction Solicitor/Associate to be exposed leading individuals in this field along with excellent career prospects.
About the person
The Construction Solicitor/Associate will be a UK qualified solicitor with ideally a minimum of 1 years experienced gained at a well-respected City or National firm. This does not preclude candidates with more or less experience from applying for this role.
The Construction Solicitor/Associate's desired skills include:
* Excellent academic record;
* A real passion for Construction Law;
* Drive & Enthusiasm;
* Strong client focus; and
* A team player
About the Firm
This firm is known for it's excellent retention rates as a result of looking after it's people. The team are quickly gaining a solid reputation in the Construction space and win most of their own work in Birmingham rather than rely on referrals. The firm adopt a non-hierarchical approach with collaborative teams and unlimited progression potential.
For further information on this or other similar roles please contact Laura Gripton at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2512 or email email@example.com