Electronic Design Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Electronic Design Engineer for our client in Scotland. This is on a Contracting basis. Immediate start available
Please check out skills requirements below:
- Strong analogue power electronic design skills.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience of the full lifecycle of electronic product development.
- Honours degree in a relevant subject (Masters preferred).
- Proven ability to work in a small multifunctional project team (including mechanical, software, and qualification engineers).
Desirable skills and experience:
- Switched mode power supply design.
- Circuit simulation and analysis.
- Design for EMC (CE, MIL-STD 461, DEF-STAN 59-411 etc)
- Safety System Design and certification (IEC 61508, IEC 61551, ISO 26262).
- Power interrupts (Solid State, contactors, isolators, fusing etc)
- Design documentation.
- System Integration (Modbus, CAN, RS232, RS485, TCP/Ethernet)
For further information on the Senior Electronic Design Engineer please submit your current CV to apply.