Regulatory Legal Advisor
Our client has high performing legal teams that create excellent working environments for the teams to succeed.
They now wish to add another Legal Advisor to their regulatory team, which is involved with providing expert legal advice to relevant policy teams and, handling complex public law and litigation matters.
- Lead legal input on your own caseload and advising on a range of public law and specialist legal issues in a regulatory and competitive market context.
- Perform well under pressure and to manage competing priorities associated with a demanding and sometimes heavy workload.
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships with policy colleagues and manage external legal resources, including Counsel. You will also manage relations with legal and policy colleagues on a cross-divisional basis and across the Government Legal Service as required.
- Advise on a broad range of legal areas including data protection and privacy law, state aid, consumer protection law and sector-specific rules.
Skill & Experience
- You will be a UK qualified Solicitor or Barrister, ideally with 3 to 6 years post qualification experience. Qualified experience in similar common law countries will also be considered
- Experience of advising on at least one of the following legal areas:
- public law
- data protection and privacy law;
- state aid;
- consumer protection law
- Be a strong team player with great communication skills
Please contact me on 020 7269 6366 or Harpreet.Virdi@Pro-Recruitment.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.