LAW Absolute have partnered with a Global FMCG brand in their search for an IT Counsel for an initial period of 2 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative, highly regarded and market leading brand within FMCG.
The role sits within the IT function and will require the chosen candidate to:
- Negotiate, review, draft and advise on a number of high value IT contracts and transactions
- Identify and mitigate legal and commercial risk
- Work directly with stakeholders within IT and Procurement on a domestic and international level
- Instruct and manage external counsel
- Support IT and transformational projects
- Qualified solicitor
- Significant experience and expertise in IT, commercial and corporate law
- Demonstrable experience advising on high value IT transactions and contracts
- Strong negotiating and communication skills
- Previous experience at a FTSE 100 or FMCG brand will be advantageous
The client can accommodate a maximum notice period of 1 month- short notice is preferred.
If the above is of interest and your experience aligns with the requirements please send your CV without hesitation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.