Area Reservations Co-Ordinator
We are looking for an individual with Administrative and Customer Service experience to join a successful Travel company, as a Coordinator. In this role you will be assisting with all aspects of managing bookings, maintaining supplier relationships and other admin tasks as necessary.
- Highly organised
- Office experience in an Admin or Customer Service role
- Excellent communication skills
Day to day duties will include:
- Managing bookings, request, amended bookings and any tour cancellations
- Providing quote, confirmation and research support to the company.
- Requesting space at hotels and negotiating rates and inclusions with suppliers
- Providing support to the B2B operations teams.
- Building strong relationships with suppliers, by telephone or face to face.
- Ensuring response time guidelines are adhered to
- Continually building and improving product knowledge, including attending contracting trips and familiarisation events.
- Loading any new hotels onto the company booking system
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.