In-House Commercial Lawyer
Our client, global financial broker, are seeking a newly qualified lawyer to join their in-house counsel on a permanent basis.
Candidates will be newly qualified from a private practice law firm or in-house organisation, ideally having undertaken a commercial or corporate finance seat.
Candidates will be supporting legal counsel on all manner of duties please see below:
- Must have an interest in the regulatory space as this role is more compliance focused than legal.
- Involves Interpretation of legislation and practical application to the business
- Drafting/amending polices
- Drafting NDA’S
- Reviewing Terms of business
- Monitoring of trades in line with Market Abuse
- Drafting monthly compliance report
- Liaising with the business on a day to day basis and ensuring that operationally compliant
- Delivering key projects such as GDPR, Market Abuse, MiFID II.
Candidates should have an interest in the regulatory space as this is a compliance focused role