Senior in-house employment lawyer
A European financial services institution are recruiting their first Employment counsel in the UK. This is a brand new role and will act as a key legal advisor to the UK legal and HR team on all contentious and non contentious employment matters across the bank.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing all employment policies in the UK including Employee Handbook
- Leading on larger employment transactions and cases
- Ensuring the organisation complies with UK employment law and regulations
- Drafting and amending of employment contracts and agreements
- Advising the HR teams on any employee relations issues and training
- Taking a lead role for high risk employee relations cases
As a qualified lawyer with at least 5 years of post-qualification you will have proven employment law experience. You will be confident enough to build and manage stakeholder relationships have the ability to role your sleeves up and from day one. In-house experience would be useful and although not required, a financial services background is likely to put you in good stead. You will have strong academics and will ideally have trained in a reputable city law firm.
For further information please contact Rebecca Garland via email@example.com