English teacher in SEN school - Southampton
Looking for an English teacher who is able to demonstrate good behaviour managment skills, good lesson plan differentiation and someone who is keen to learn and develop. Previous experience in SEN school would be ideal however applications will be considered for those looking for a new challenge.
Applicants should be aware that the school are looking for a teacher to take on marking and planning responsibilities and this will be reflected in the remuneration provided.
* Be a trained teacher with QTS, NQT's very welcome.
* Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
* Have good differentiation skills
* Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
* Be friendly and open to new challenges.
* Be happy to teach across the secondary age group.
The benefits of working through Academics include;
* Competitive rates of daily pay
* Simple and easy process
* Teacher events and CPD opportunities throughout the year.
You will be required to undertake a DBS and ideally be able to show two recent good or outstanding observations. For those interested, please apply using the link provided.