Registered Home Manager
Post: Registered Home Manager
Home: East Court
Location: Doctors Hill, Wookey, Wells, Somerset
Pay scale: £30,500.00 - £32,250.00 per annum
Work pattern: Full time
Hours per week: 37.5
Responsible to: Operations Manager
Orchard Vale Trust exists to enable people with learning disabilities to be supported to take more control of their lives and to play a fuller role in the community. Based in Somerset, we deliver high quality residential and day services and are determined to continue to excel in the support and services we offer.
Our work is shaped by our belief that people with learning disabilities are best placed to make decisions about their own lives.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a progressive and innovative home manager to lead our well-established residential home in Wookey.
Orchard Vale Trust is looking for a proficient Manager who has exceptional people management and leadership skills. You will be energetic and ready for a challenge with a strong personality. This post requires an individual who is focused and has the desire to succeed. The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of CQC standards and regulations
- Detailed understanding of quality improvement and governance.
- Ability to work with people of all levels and communicate effectively
- Be a strong and confident leader able to lead and motivate staff teams
- Ideally you would have QCF Level 5 (or equivalent) in Management (this is not essential but you must be willing to work towards this qualification within the first 12 months of service)
- 3 years’ experience at management level
- Exceptional people management skills
Duties will include:
- Overall responsibility of the day to day running of the home
- Staff management/recruitment/appraisals/training
- Care plans/reviews/multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Ensuring resident safety at all times
For an application pack please contact Crystal Barry via the button below or call 01749 671706.