Do you have a passion for Agile and the ability to work across multiple functions ensuring effective and efficient delivery? If so then you could help us bring forward to day when all cancers are cured as an Agile Coach in one of the sector's most respected technology teams.
The Agile Coach is on the front lines of organisational transformation. Aside from the day-to-day implementation of Agile methodologies across future-focussed Technology initiatives, the Agile team is tasked with teaching, coaching and mentoring individuals and teams on the virtues of the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto. Working with your colleagues across the organisation, you will be involved in the delivery of campaigns and initiatives that engage our audiences and provide digital experiences that are recognised as the best.
Our Agile Coach roles are standalone roles with no line management responsibility, looking after different and exciting initiatives.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to...
- Help teams use agile principles and methodologies to deliver great digital experiences and products
- Deliver training on agile tools and techniques to achieve concrete learning goals and outcomes
- Assist the Agile Team in defining standards and guidelines around agile workingfor CRUK's Agile Capability
- Support day to day activity within project, product and proposition teams including daily stand ups, planning, and retrospectives where appropriate
Here at Cancer Research UK, we aim to save more lives by preventing, controlling and curing cancer sooner. The kind of person we're looking for will be...
- Passionate about the digital industry and technology in general and will be able to see the opportunities that it presents CRUK and the wider charity sector
- Enthusiastic about product and proposition development and be able to show where you've made a real impact through effective delivery
- Able to build relationships across multiple teams and be seen as a partner that helps support others' delivery
- Comfortable and excited about communicating to audiences with a more basic technical knowledge than you
Join us to help save millions of lives through your...
- Knowledge of working in scrum, Kanban, XP and other relevant agile methodologies
- Agile / Scrum methodology and experience working within multi-disciplinary teams
- Effective communication and stakeholder engagement skills
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Please do take a look at the candidate pack, which will give you more information about the role and the team it sits within in the Cancer Research UK Technology team: https://view.publitas.com/cancer-research-uk-11/candidate-pack-agilecoach/
Location: Angel, London
Salary Range: £41,000 - £48,000 dependant on experience
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.