Science Teacher - North Hampshire Secondary
Academics are looking to support a North Hampshire Secondary School in securing a Science teacher to cover Key Stage 3 up to GCSE from January 2019
The school is considered to be a "good" school. They are looking for a teacher who will support the department to move towards outstanding. You will be required to deliver all disciplines of the science GCSE including Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Applicants should be aware that the school are looking for a teacher to take on marking and planning responsibilities and this will be reflected in the remuneration provided.
* Be a trained teacher with QTS, NQT's very welcome.
* Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
* Have good differentiation skills
* Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
* Be friendly and open to new challenges.
* Be happy to teach across the secondary age group.
The benefits of working through Academics include;
* Competitive rates of daily pay
* Simple and easy process
* Teacher events and CPD opportunities throughout the year.
You will be required to undertake a DBS and ideally be able to show two recent good or outstanding observations. For those interested, please apply using the link provided.