English teacher - Southampton
Academics are looking to support a Hampshire Secondary School in securing an English teacher to cover Key Stage 3 up to GCSE from January 2019
The school is considered to be a "good" school. They are looking for a teacher who will support the department to move towards outstanding. You must be capable of delivering both the language and literature components of Key Stage 3 and GCSE.
Applicants should be aware that the school are looking for a teacher to take on marking and planning responsibilities and this will be reflected in the remuneration provided.
* Be a trained teacher with QTS, NQT's very welcome.
* Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
* Have good differentiation skills
* Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
* Ideally live in a travelling distance of East Hampshire
* Be friendly and open to new challenges.
* Be happy to teach across the secondary age group.
The benefits of working through Academics include;
* Competitive rates of daily pay
* Local work in East Hampshire schools
* A consultant based in Portsmouth
* Teacher events and CPD opportunities throughout the year.
You will be required to undertake a DBS and ideally be able to show two recent good or outstanding observations. For those interested, please apply using the link provided