Help us improve health and care
We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. We’re here to find out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. We have the power to make sure that those in charge of services hear people’s voices. Our sole purpose is to help make care better for people.
We have an ambitious vision to ensure that health and care works for everyone. Using the power of people’s stories, we aim help improve how services are run now and in the future.
To help us do this, we are looking for exceptional people who want to use their skills to make a difference.
Join our small but dynamic team and in return you’ll get to enjoy a great place to work, with excellent benefits.
About the role
Use your research skills to help improve health and social care for the public. We’re looking for an innovative intelligence and research professional to help us coordinate how we collect and use our information.
As part of this opportunity you’ll:
- Scope, evaluate and identify new information sources to improve our understanding of what matters to people
- Help us add context and meaning to the data we collect
- Work as part of the team to coordinate the collection, coding and inputting of data
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Experience in a research role
- A strong ability to make evidence-based decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of how to develop and manage databases
- Experience providing technical expertise
If you need further information or have a question about our vacancies, please contact:
020 7448 0890