IM Security Officer (Cyber Security)
We deliver reliable cyber security products and services that meet the highest requirements and protect you against cyber threats.
We provide a global cyber defence approach that dynamically aims to protect, detect and respond to cyber threats with a portfolio including managed security services, industrial control system offerings, encryption, key management and consultancy services.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and business oriented individual who is keen to build on their experience of managing cyber security risks. While you may not have deep technical expertise, you will understand the principles of information security risk and be willing to learn how to deliver key tasks and services aligned to corporate and national security authority requirements. You will play a key role in delivering Group (European) level solutions through successful project delivery, stakeholder relationships and engagement. Strong communications skills are key.
The job role involves wide-ranging activities including supporting UK governmental networks and enabling the wider business function of Airbus Defence and Space.
The successful candidate will represent IM Security and deliver advice, guidance and influence security in project delivery as well as the day to day interaction at all levels.
The UK team has company-wide responsibility for IT Security metrics and reporting as well as Cyber Security Awareness.
The successful candidates will have a critical role in these functions, drawing on the expertise and experience of IM colleagues across the European and UK business.
This position can offer you:
- Challenging tasks in a company with some of the most innovative cyber security technology and services
- Integration into an international network of cyber security experts across and outside of Europe
- Participation in Europe-wide projects as prime supplier
- Exciting development opportunities and perspectives within Airbus as a global player
- An attractive company pension scheme
- Airbus Group success share scheme
- An extensive range of additional benefits, such as car options, travel insurance for the whole family, child care vouchers, etc.
- Flexible working hours
You will deliver and/or support the following core activities:
- Provide pragmatic guidance on security policy / process to projects and the wider business;
- Assist or lead in the development and reporting of Security metrics from across the business and generate meaningful management reporting;
- Support the IM community, the business and customer projects in creating solutions in compliance with national regulation, technical requirements and business processes;
- Provide guidance and advice in all aspects of cyber security for the implementation of information systems by using risk management techniques;
- Champion best practice and standards through active engagement with colleagues and the business and instigate awareness campaigns and initiatives in support of IM Security goals;
- Develop and deliver cyber security education activities that increase managers??? and employees??? awareness of the cyber threat and encourage the adoption of appropriate behaviors.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company???s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- At least one of the following:
o Degree level in Information Technology or related discipline with demonstrable cyber security content;
o Recognised professional qualification in cyber security;
o Experience in a cyber-security related role in UK Government, commercial enterprise or industry;
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Degree level in Information / Cyber Security or related discipline;
- Current certification in CISSP and / or CISM, or a willingness to train and complete either;
- UK Government experience of Cyber / Network / Information Security;
- Project Management experience or programme delivery in a HMG / CNI /List X organisation where RMADS, HMG SPF and/or JSP 440 were applied;
- Experience in the compliance and accreditation of UK Government IT systems;
- An understanding of ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials Plus, NIS directive and GDPR.
- An interest in security awareness programmes and guidance would be advantageous.
- Any experience of presenting, administering and designing awareness campaigns through the use of SharePoint sites, blogs or other communication channels in order to stimulate user participation would be very useful.
Must have existing UK SC security clearance, or be capable of attaining UK SC clearance
Whilst you will report directly to the Head of IM Security in the UK, you must embrace the agile method of project delivery and be flexible and willing to travel to our sites in the UK and mainland Europe. Travel is managed to support business needs and will be approximately 1-3 journeys per month, including overnight hotel stays. Flexible home working is encouraged and individuals are responsible for managing their time effectively to meet programme delivery timescales and IM goals. Please apply for this vacancy online at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.