New Business Manager
New Business Manager
Salary: Up to £43,000 per annum inclusive of London Weighting + excellent benefits
Contract Length: Permanent
Location: Flexible - can be home based or Angel based. If home based, you will be expected to travel into London 2/3 times per week.
Due to rapid growth in the team, we're currently looking for Business Development professionals of different levels to join us. If you would like to discuss current opportunities with us, please get in touch.
As part of this growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding New Business Manager to join our inspiring Corporate Partnerships Team; a team who continue to secure industry leading multi-million-pound partnerships with big name brands. You'll work innovatively to secure partnerships that not only generate income, but deliver against our core purpose, saving more lives, and bringing forward the day when all cancers are cured.
We partner with businesses in many different ways. Through your consultative approach you will pro-actively build partnerships that bring mutual benefit.
Day to day you'll be involved in...
- Working collaboratively, identifying opportunities to work with corporate partners to secure long term, high value, industry leading partnerships
- Designing bespoke, innovative propositions and approaching new high value prospects
- Leading on pitching and negotiation
- Developing relationships with potential partners, attending meetings and nurturing relationships.
If you're a self-motivated individual, with experience in managing multiple stakeholders to shape partnerships, we want to hear from you. You could have fundraising, marketing, partnerships, sponsorship, recruitment, new business, or transferable headhunting or lead generation skills then you could be the person we're looking for.
You'll also bring to the role a mix of...
- Experience building long-term effective working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Creativity and vision for how partnerships can deliver mutual benefit beyond income.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting time to join Cancer Research UK as our high value fundraising teams grow. This role also allows you the opportunity to work on securing 7 figure deals and comes with plenty of variety as you will work across a number of sectors.
We can also offer you...
- Learning & development opportunities that are tailored to you
- A wonderful culture where everyone feels valued: 100% of the Corporate Partnerships team would recommend CRUK as a good place to work
- 25 days leave per annum with the option to buy 5 extra days
- Excellent pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Volunteering opportunities
- Fantastic work/life balance and flexible working.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Closing date: Ongoing
Please see the following link for a full candidate pack: https://view.publitas.com/cancer-research-uk-5/bam-candidate-pack/
*Please note that internally this role is known as Business Acquisition Manager.