Event Sales Executive
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum + excellent commission
Are you looking for an exciting event sales position in the heart of London, selling on an exciting large-scale expo?
As Events Sales Executive you will be responsible for both new business and account management, with the ability to 'hard sell' as well as perform a more 'consultative sell'. If you're looking to work on a well-established and market leading event, which is set to grow further and offer you more opportunities - this could be the role for you!
- Selling exhibition stands & sponsorship, maximising all potential sales and exceeding monthly and annual sales targets.
- Manage and organise specific sales activities i.e. telephone canvassing, visiting customers or prospects, researching and creating new business, account handling and generating increased customer awareness in the market place.
- Sourcing and selling to new business.
- Managing existing exhibitor accounts effectively, managing relationships and maximising revenue.
- Your solid event or media sales experience will ensure you can comfortably hit targets and maximise revenue for events.
- Excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to consultatively engage and lead decision makers - including challenging the customer, overcoming objections, creating solutions and driving urgency and actions.
- Your ability to generate new business and effectively manage accounts will mean you are comfortable with both the hard and consultative sell.
If you're looking for a step up in your event sales career, within a thriving business and industry - hit apply now!