Senior Security Architect
Enterprise Security Architect
Enterprise Security/ Cyber Security / Architect / Senior Security Architect / £80k - £100k / London / TOGAF
Senior Enterprise Security Architect required for a leading London based Insurer.
A top insurer are on the lookout for a Senior Security Architect to join their expanding security function.
You will have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of experience with Cyber security architecture and engineering,
You will have experience working in a complex enterprise architecture environment
You will have extensive knowledge of cloud and on-premise security principles, techniques and technologies
You will have experience in enterprise planning and architecture life-cycle deployments
You must have technical experience across one of more of the following:
• Information Protection (Data)
• Security Management Services - SIEM / user behaviour analytics / threat intelligence
• Application & Database Security - SDLC tooling incl. code scanning solutions, Database firewall & activity monitoring
• Identity & Access Management
• Infrastructure protection - Signature and advanced anti-malware, endpoint lockdown, network security incl. gateways and IDS/IPS, infrastructure patching
In return you'll be receive extensive training and development with the opportunity to progress internally, they also offer a comprehensive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.