Information Security Advisor
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with experience of Information Technology Security? We are looking for a self-motivated individual to...
- Provides information security subject matter expertise to infrastructure, development and project teams as well as end-users on topics including information security best-practices, DPA and PCI DSS
- Ensures that CRUK remains compliant with the DPA, PCI, DSS and GCP guidelines.
- Design and delivers specialist information security training where required
- Works with associated third parties to ensure that information security risks are maintained to acceptable levels
- Perform security reviews and risk assessments, including security architecture reviews and the review of vulnerability scans and penetration test reports
- Maintain information security policy, standards, procedures and supporting documentation, taking account of current best practice, legislation and regulation
- Expertise in document management and the maintenance of auditable records relating to operation and maintenance of sensitive systems as appropriate, to support both internal and external audit
- Extensive experience in performing security reviews and risk assessments
- Experience of working within an ISO 27001 / PCI DSS environment
- Exposure to industry standard processes relating to service, change management and governance, such as ITIL incident and change management
- Understanding of Business Continuity and performance of Business Impact Analysis (ISO 22301 / BS 25999)
- Relevant qualifications and/or certification, such as GIAC GSEC, ISACA CISA, and PCI ISA / QSA
Please note, from 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.