Do you get free fruit at work? Tea? Coffee? What about unlimited KitKats….?
If you feel like your code is being wasted, talk to us. You can help solve difficult problems with our National Security Customers. You won’t just be eating KitKats though, you’ll be challenged to keep your skills at the forefront of new technologies and you’ll cross train into new ones as you develop.
You’ll get to work on new products and projects where you can try different approaches, technologies and input your ideas. You’ll be proud when you get the job done by fixing some of our customer’s toughest problems.
How we support you;
- Work life balance is important; you’ll get up to 30 days holiday a year
- You can work around core hours with flexible and part-time working
- Don’t know a technology? Your learning and development is key to your future career. You’ll have a career manager and get involved with innovation days, so you can develop your career aspirations
- You’ll be part of a bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance for when you need it
- You can be part of our Diversity and Support groups (that covers everything from your diversity to your mental health and wellbeing)
What you'll be doing what you’ll learn;
- We will help you keep up to date with the latest cutting-edge tools and new technologies
- Software Development in Java and Web technologies
- You will get involved with extending and improving Open Source Software
- Database technologies; you’ll get to work with tech like Elastic & Mongo
- Want to develop your DevOps skills? You’ll get to work with deployment tools such as chef and puppet
- Want to try a new field or technology? You will have access to over 400 projects that are on-going within National Security. We actively support role rotations, so you can continue to learn and develop your career on new projects
Why BAE Systems?
You will be able to make a huge impact on the systems you work on and develop – the work you do will a real impact on the security of the UK. You’ll be able to build on our 40 years’ experience with our National Security customers, something you won’t get with other companies. We want you to develop your career but also have fun; you can get involved with hackathons, monthly drinks, team socials and of course as many KitKats as you want.
We’re interested in your skills, your talent, your potential and nothing else.
Call me on 07769 941 851 to have an informal chat or send through your CV. We can talk even if you don’t have an up to date CV. The KitKats are on me.