Senior Project Controller (Cyber Security)
- Full Time
We are over 700 experts based across our main locations in France, Germany and the UK, each with a Security Operating Centre, we also operate in the US and the Middle East.
We deliver reliable cyber security products and services that meet the highest requirements and protect you against cyber threats.
We provide a global cyber defence approach that dynamically aims to protect, detect and respond to cyber threats with a portfolio including managed security services, industrial control system offerings, encryption, key management and consultancy services.
Our goal: Protect our customers and support their business needs with cyber security products and services.
We are passionate about cyber security. If you share our passion, we want to speak with you.
A vacancy for a Senior Project Controller??has arisen within Airbus CyberSecurity in Newport, South Wales.
This position can offer you:
- Challenging tasks in a company with some of the most innovative cyber security technology and services
- Integration into an international network of cyber security experts across and outside of Europe
- Participation in Europe-wide projects as prime supplier
- Exciting development opportunities and perspectives within Airbus as a global player
- An attractive company pension scheme
- Airbus Group success share scheme
- An extensive range of additional benefits, such as car options, travel insurance for the whole family, child care vouchers, etc.
- Flexible working hours
????Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Proactively develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to generate and maintain project plans, work packages and schedules
- Develop and implement structures and processes for project performance monitoring
- Facilitate monitoring of project costs and financial planning and tracking
- Advise senior Programme / Project Management of deviations to plan regarding programme, finance and resource status;
??enabling forecasting of costs to complete
- Programme / Project Management Support:
??. Collation and supply of information through the Project lifecycle
??. Supporting team leads with resource forward loading
??. WBS based reporting and analysis
??. Issues management
??. Support with a view to running project management aspects of the programme
??. Coordinating and facilitating programme workshops / events (i.e. project start-up, road shows, etc.)
- Programme / Project status reporting:
??. Providing Project/ Workstream / Work-package input to weekly reports
??. Planning of updates and progress reporting
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company???s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Project/Programme planning
- Firm understanding of work package management and work package control
- Knowledge of risk management principles
- A structured /methodical approach to all planning/tracking tasks
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Assess
- Familiar with Gantt, Pert and dependency charts
- Ability to coordinate a number of tasks simultaneously, to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to combine attention to detail with ability to see underlying trends and issues from a mass of information
- Ability to build relationships within the project team and with support organisations
- Ability to represent Airbus to the customer/external stakeholders as required
- Fluent English
The following would be a plus:
- Knowledge of SAP
- Project office / project management qualification - e.g. PMI, PRINCE 2 Foundation, ISEB Certificate in Programme and Project??Support Office
Must have existing UK SC security clearance, or be capable of attaining UK SC clearance
This role is based at Airbus Defence and Space offices, Newport, South Wales, with occasional requirements for business travel within the UK and abroad
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can???t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We value the strength that diverse perspectives bring to our business, so if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you
????Please apply for this vacancy online at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.