Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Full Time
Mechanical Engineering Technician - £27,000 + Benefits + Exceptional Career Progression within a FTSE 100 Global Organisation
As a Mechanical Engineering Technician you will be working on a range of exciting design, manufacture and support projects. The business continues to win new work and grow at a significant pace, as a result we are recruiting for talented, enthusiastic and driven people.
Carry out complex mechanical assembly work to Defence Industry standards.
Required Skills and Experience / Qualifications
- Full Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship (C&G or equivalent).
- ONC/HNC or equivalent.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings and use standard engineering tooling and measuring equipment.
- Capable of working to Health and Safety standards as described in the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Extensive workshop experience.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A working knowledge of health and safety is essential and a qualification desirable.
- Able to work using own initiative, but also a good team player.
- Must have a flexible approach to workload with an ability to prioritise as required
This role is based at our Whetstone site, in Leicester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading engineering organisation and progress your career in a supportive environment. If you are a mechanical engineering technician looking for your next opportunity, please contact me at