Marketing Media Executive / Manager
Our client is a successful & dynamic and luxury tour operator that delight travellers and offers a range of travel products across the globe.
Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced, commercially minded and results-driven Senior Biddable Marketing Media professional to manage the paid digital elements for our client.
This exciting marketing opportunity is ideal for travel professional with marketing experience, seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Managing PPC campaigns.
- Day to day responsibility for campaigns including bid management, ad copy testing, keyword optimisation.
- Setting up multiple biddable campaigns, including structure, ad copy writing and keyword research.
- Work with the marketing programme team to ensure that on site copy and landing pages are fully optimised.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion.
- Work with social media executive to build effective, targeted paid advertising campaigns across social channels.
- Working alongside the SEO department to implement recommendations and best practice SEO optimisation techniques
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm and solid understanding of all disciplines of digital media including SEO, Paid Search, Programmatic and Affiliates.
- Detailed knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing and Google Analytics is essential
- A minimum of two years PPC & SEO experience
- Travel industry experience desired
- Insights driven with a passion for search engine marketing
- You may be ex-agency looking to take your skills in-house and take ownership of a single brand
- Effective communicator, accurate, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent command of English and written communication skills
- A generous salary
- FAM trips
- Career progression & development
- Travel perks
- Plus many more benefits.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.