Product Loading Assistant - Tour Operator
Product loading Assistant - Tour Operator - Surrey £16-18K
A great opportunity has arisen for a Product loading Assistant to join this specialist travel team based in their office near Horley. You will ensure that all hotel and resort product contracts are loaded on to the reservations system and website.
Product loading Assistant - Duties and Responsibilities
- Load all hotel and resort product contracts on to the reservations system and website ensuring the fare structure is accurate.
- Validates that the details of the contract provided are correct.
- Prioritise the loading to maximise the commercial opportunity for the company
- Update systems in accordance with the contract and on a timely basis.
- Receive guidance and workload planning from the Product Managers.
- Works in close collaboration with the rest of the product, sales and marketing teams.
Product loading Assistant - Skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload.
- IT literate.
- Analytical and decision making skills.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Experienced in CRS e.g. Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre. (Desirable not essential).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly to the needs of the business and under pressure.
- Ability to think outside the box and be open to new challenges.
- Demonstrates good team working abilities.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk