Administrator - Health and Safety
- Full Time
Health and Safety Assistant - FTSE250 Global Organisation - 25k
This unique role will support the project team from an administrative, health and safety capacity. To continually improve the way they contribute to the business and ensure they are best equipped to support future change.
- Monitor the day to day Health and Safety performance of contractors on site, ensuring regulated H&S standards are adhered to by contractors in order to facilitate the delivery of specific projects
- Act as the health, safety and environmental warden and ensure all procedures are implemented and complied with at all times for all employees/personnel on site under your direction
- Deliver briefs to all onsite contractors as required
- Assist in the Co-ordination ensuring legislative requirements are observed
- Assist in the Co-ordination of the trials and acceptance process
- Provide Certification of H&S Regulatory standards and monitor to completion of works
Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of NEBOSH Occupational Health and Safety Diploma .
- You have to be a considerate team player who also has the ability to work autonomously off their own initiative with a positive attitude .
- A clear understanding of the pragmatic and practical application of health and safety standards.
- Must also have good time management and the ability to work under pressure
If you are interested please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.