Head of Cyber Security Programmes
Head of Cyber Security Programmes (Cyber Security) - Head of Programmes, IT Programme Delivery Lead
City of London - Permanent - £85,000 - £105,000 (plus benefits)
Head of Cyber Security - we are looking to recruit a seasoned Head of Cyber Security to support the Business Solutions IT Systems team in developing global solutions for cyber related topics as requested by IT Risk and Security as well as solutions for internal IT requests.
As a Head of Cyber Security you'll have the ability to lead a team of highly skilled and motivated IT Business Analysts and Project Managers, whilst also managing global internal IT development projects based on both new and established technologies.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Outstanding leadership competency and at least 3 years of relevant professional management experience in IT or IT related areas
- Proven experience in management of diverse stakeholders and complex IT projects; ensuring cost efficient operation of developed systems
- Good understanding of relevant IT processes with a focus on Cyber Know How, which allows advice in the use of new technologies
- Ability to build teams and liaise well with internal and external stakeholders in an international context
- Consulting and collaborative working style creating a culture of accountability and sharing
- Escalation and change management knowledge and outstanding organizational skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel internationally
- University degree, preferably in engineering / IT or similar qualification
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please click "apply" or contact James Spence-Evans at Experis for further information.