Technology License Manager
Technology License Manager is required by prestigious organisation in their state-of-the-art Farnborough offices.
As the Technology License Manager you will implement and manage processes for license management for the Company. This role is accountable for the technology licensing position, ensuring compliance with best practice and ensuring any cost exposure is managed within stakeholder expectations.
You will be passionate about software development, be knowledgeable in emerging technologies, which will allow you to play a part in moving the business forward.
What's in it for the Technology License Manager?
- A Competitive Salary
- Working for a company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Technology License Manager:
- ISEB Essentials in Software Asset Management
- 3-5 years of detailed experience in delivering complex technology licensing positions for one or more significant vendors
- Qualified to degree level
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications and product user rights
- Excellent understanding of the technology license management industry
- hold ITIL certification to Foundation level
- Proven track record of defining and implementing processes for organisational control and management of technology license management across a large organisation
Desirable Skills for the Technology License Manager:
- Experience of software installation and inventory systems including SCCM
- Knowledge of FlexLM license management server tools
- Experience of Snow License Manager
- Microsoft licensing accredited (or working towards)
Responsibilities for the Technology License Manager include:
- Provide periodic reporting to IT Management/Software owners
- Understanding of application and manufacturer Product User Rights and license allowances/entitlements
- Use asset management tools to track software license information and provide input for tool deployment and configuration to ensure
- Review and import new technology purchase information from third party systems
- Provide summarised data for license usage and installation audits
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Technology License Manager and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.