Lead OT Security Solution Architect
We are over 700 experts based across our main locations in France, Germany and the UK, each with a Security Operating Centre, we also operate in the US and the Middle East.
We deliver reliable cyber security products and services that meet the highest requirements and protect you against cyber threats.
We provide a global cyber defence approach that dynamically aims to protect, detect and respond to cyber threats with a portfolio including managed security services, industrial control system offerings, encryption, key management and consultancy services.
Our goal: Protect our customers and support their business needs with cyber security products and services.
We are passionate about cyber security. If you share our passion, we want to speak with you.
We are currently looking for a Lead OT Security Solution Architect for Airbus CyberSecurity in Newport, South Wales.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for supporting the technical design of cyber defence capabilities to meet market demands.
The role will be based in Newport (South Wales) with the possibility of travel to customer premises (predominantly national but also limited international). Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
You will ensure that:
- A point of contact for technical design, transition and 3rd line support is provided for project teams (internal, external and
- The Cyber Defence capability is realised throughout all phases of a project or program from inception to disposal
- Architecture and designs are created in accordance with the service design coordination process, aligning with the service
??strategy and service transition processes
You will be in charge of:
- Performing analysis of business requirements and the creation of service design packages, supporting discussions with
??external, internal and international stakeholders up to and including Director Level
- Designing management information systems and tools related to each environment
- The continual service improvement of new and existing technology and management architectures
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company???s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the following skills and experience:
- A degree level in Information Technology or senior professional qualifications
- Experience working within I.T. as a domain expert in one or more infrastructure disciplines with a focus on security
- Experience in working in an Architect or Design role within an MSSP organisation or large cyber security
????organisation, with two as lead / SDA
- Experience of supporting full technical service lifecycles to include costing of service design transition and operations
- Experience working on specific SOC/SIEM platforms (such as but not limited to Splunk, LogRythm, Alienvault,
????Intel/McAfee, AlertLogic, RSA, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic)
- Fluent in English
The following elements are desirable:
- Previous work experience gained in:
????- a Cyber Defence Analyst or Forensics role;
????- a Senior/Lead roles in one or more of: *NIX
????????Architecture & Design Administration, Windows Server Families; Security Architecture, Information Assurance (within UK
????????CESG/MoD); Endpoint Protection, Boundary Protection
- Experience working within UK Defence/Government sector
- Industry/professional/UK government security qualifications (in particular UK CCP, CISMP, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, ITIL, ISO
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
This position can offer you:
??? Challenging tasks in a company with some of the most innovative cyber security technology and services
??? Integration into an international network of cyber security experts across and outside of Europe
??? Participation in Europe-wide projects as prime supplier
??? Exciting development opportunities and perspectives within Airbus as a global player
??? An attractive company pension scheme
??? Airbus Group success share scheme
??? An extensive range of additional benefits, such as car options, travel insurance for the whole family, child care vouchers, etc.
??? Flexible working hours
This role has been graded BVA
Must have existing UK SC security clearance, or be capable of attaining UK SC clearance
This role is based at Airbus Defence and Space offices, Newport, South Wales, with occasional requirements for business travel within the UK and abroad
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can???t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We value the strength that diverse perspectives bring to our business, so if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you
????Please apply online for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.