Personal Tax Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Personal Tax Manager for our Chartered Accountancy client based in Inverness. This is a permanent position with competitive salary and many attractive additional benefits. You will be joining and established tax team with growing portfolio consisting of companies, partnerships, LLPs .
- Review of personal, partnership, LLP, trust and corporate tax returns.
- Prepare detailed and technical tax advisory reports for clients
- Advise on planning points for clients that may arise as a result of tax return reviews etc
Skills and Experience required for the Personal Tax Manager role:
- Previous experience managing own portfolio whilst also being responsible for reviewing the work of the junior tax staff
- Have tax compliance experience
- strong technical skills and experience.
- CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of three years PQE gained in a tax environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with work colleagues and external partners and clients.
Full information of the Personal Tax Manager role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit