VP Global KYC
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a VP Global KYC Workforce Management in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
VP Global KYC Workforce Management will develop, implement and manage a Global workforce capacity planning model for KYC worldwide including a capacity planning model that is easy to use and can accommodate volume and staffing changes. This model must predict peaks and troughs and be flexible in its reporting of various workforce options as KYC Ops evolves and grows across the group. It must also understand, accommodate and keep abreast of the mix of work undertaken by KYC, in order to accurately assess how much, of what type, by when resource is required.
The role holder will ensure effective planning and management of onshore resources and/or systems, across multiple sites - to meet service levels and agreed staffing ratios. This includes the planning of long/short term FTE requirements, the scheduling of staff, incident management and real time management.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Excellent understanding of large complex operations management e.g. workforce management tools, planning methodology etc.
- Excel literate to an advanced level.
- Proven planning and service management skills and experience across multiple sites.
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills at all levels including executive management.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability.
- Proven judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems.
- Experience of managing resources using appropriate systems, tools, communication, delegation and planning skills.
- Ability to coordinate a wide variety of solutions, bringing a breadth of experience to the business, seeing the wider implications at all stages.
- Proven ability to understanding and translate the immediate and evolving business strategy and aligning direction accordingly.
Closing dates for applications 27th November 2018