People & Organisation Manager
People & Organisation Manager / HR Business Partner
A People & Organisation Manager / HR Business Partner is needed to provide strategic People consulting to Directors and leadership teams for a global Ecommerce Retailer. Working from state-of-the-art offices in Chiswick, expect to play a key role overseeing complex change and transformational programmes.
With over 20 years' experience and operations in countries across the globe, this household name Multichannel Retailer employs over 17,000 people worldwide and are ranked as one of the world's top multimedia shopping companies in terms of both viewers and revenue. Continuing to experience exciting levels of growth, they are now seeking a People & Organisation Manager / HR Business Partner, who has high level of business knowledge and an understanding of complex business strategies to join the People & Organisation team.
Working in collaboration with Centres of Excellence (COE) and People Portfolio Leads you will support the effective customisation and delivery of leading people solutions and interventions.
In more detail the People & Organisation Manager / HR Business Partner will:
- Oversee and guide the provisions of People initiatives to the business, escalating and delegating to relevant COE teams as necessary;
- Prioritise people solutions that will deliver the most benefit to the business;
- Provide advice, counsel, and strategic insights on business strategies, while ensuring all business initiatives include a culture, talent, and people perspective;
- Provide coaching and guidance to leaders (up to Director level);
- Support in the effective prioritisation and delivery of an engaging team member experience;
- Utilise relevant information / COE metrics / indicators, to gain actionable insight on people issues;
- Identify risks to the delivery of business strategy;
- Work closely with Solutions Delivery and/or COE leads and People and Org delivery partners to bring the right resources to support the business strategy;
- Lead functional project management of People initiatives;
- Consult on the delivery of talent management processes including performance management, talent reviews, succession and compensation.
To qualify. You should be a People & Organisation Manager / HR Business Partner / People Manager / Organisational Effectiveness Manager / People Advisor / Human Resources Strategic Partner / Organisational Change Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Extensive business experience, ideally in areas of Human Resources and Organisation Effectiveness or other related experience;
- Full lifecycle experience managing a range of HR professionals, and in brokering between parties (i.e. business and HR);
- Working knowledge of all key People skill areas and using People levers to drive business performance;
- You are competent in change management delivery;
- Expertise in leveraging People data to create effective strategies;
- Business acumen – You are able to build and develop broad, yet detailed, understanding in relation to functional groups;
- The ability to consult, facilitate and interact across function/market areas and with all organizational levels and market areas;
- Experience in Global collaboration/matrix manager, being negotiator to align agendas;
- You are self-motivated with action and results delivery orientation;
- A proven record in Inspiring others, including members of own team;
- Good knowledge of current legislation and its practical application.
In return the People & Organisation Manager / HR Business Partner can expect a great working environment with plenty of challenges, opportunities and benefits such as 28 days holiday, bonus scheme, employee discount, life assurance, medical insurance, season ticket loan, onsite restaurant, health and well-being programme and much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Public Sector Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Retail Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)