This new opening presents an opportunity for a new business focused Sales Coordinator to join the Internal Sales team at this market leading, global supplier of contract fabrics. They are offering a competitive salary based on skills and experience, including a profit-related bonus. This is a full-time role based at their HQ in Hapton 08.30 am - 17.00 pm Monday to Friday (with an early finish Friday initiative).
They have focused on design excellence throughout their 33-year history - winning two Queen's Awards for Innovation and Export achievement, Lancashire Business of the Year 2017 and more. They offer exclusive contract fabrics to the Hospitality, Healthcare and Workspace markets.
A key role in the pre-sales process, their Sales Coordinators are responsible for qualifying, coordinating and responding to new business enquiries and existing customer sampling requests.
As a product specialist, you'll support the customer through the decision-making journey by providing options, championing features and benefits and ultimately ensuring that they are selecting the most appropriate fabric for their needs.
Through partnering with their field-based BDM Team, you'll take a pro-active approach, following up on and highlighting enquiries, sample requests and other marketing initiatives to ensure all opportunities are maximised. You'll capture and log information on their CRM system and input sample requests into their integrated IT platform, whilst meeting strict deadlines.
Your focus will be on ensuring their customer's decision to specify or purchase their fabrics is as seamless as possible.
- You will be a proficient user of IT software. Knowledge of SugarCRM & Mertex would be advantageous.
- A positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to work within a high performing team where taking ownership is key
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to influence, persuade and communicate at all levels is essential.
- You'll thrive on spotting opportunities and will react quickly and decisively to capitalise on them.
Working with them means that you'll be working within a team environment who all enjoy the following:
- Early finish Fridays - finish at 15.00 pm providing you reduce your 1-hour lunch breaks to half-hour.
- 22 holidays a year plus 8 bank holidays, increasing based on length of service.
- Free on-site car-park.
- Social Events.
- They pride themselves in their employee engagement - their score for May 18 being 85%
- Enhanced induction process and 1-2-1 support.
- Proactive Training and development opportunities.