Country Manager Poland
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London. Right now, we’re seeking an experienced Country Manager to join our world class team in helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
As one of our Country Managers, you will lead the charge to win Poland and transform the Polish job search market. Your role will be to make sure the development of our site in Poland is a continued successful growth story. Uniquely, Country Managers at Adzuna straddle key business areas of marketing planning, execution and traffic growth, as well as commercial growth, account management and business development.
Based in our great Fulham office, you’ll work with a smart team of Country Managers operating 16 internationalised websites, overseeing all aspects of your site’s internet marketing, including; SEO and PPC, blogging, PR and social media. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to manage and mentor Interns, who will support your content needs, whilst liaising closely with the central marketing team who can provide deep channel expertise and help you to align your country’s activities with global strategy.
As our Polish Country Manager, you’ll grow revenue from our pay-per-click advertisers, from an existing customer base, as well as through acquisition of new customers in order to deliver against stretching sales and revenue targets. Key to your success will be an ability to monitor the metrics for your site and work with everyone in the company to build a great user experience and a profitable fast growing-business.
Our opportunity suits a Country Manager that has a passion for creating content that engages audiences, whilst utilising the resulting traffic to develop profitable and lasting client relationships. You’ll be an integral member of our team, building something to be proud of, whilst becoming a part of one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe. It’s a fun and fast moving environment. Join us!
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of or aptitude for much of the below:
Marketing planning, execution and traffic growth;
- Demonstrable proven ability to deliver against ambitious traffic targets, and then find a way to hit and exceed them
- Experience of developing SEO presence through strong in-house operations, link and content development and outsourcing where appropriate
- Can build a powerful social media and PR machine and build brand awareness
- Have an understanding of how to optimise search engine marketing spend
- Can grow a network of traffic partners and affiliates to broaden territory reach
- Tests new channels and approaches, whilst measuring and improving performance and efficiency to maximise growth rate
- Able to project manage the delivery of all local marketing initiatives
Commercial growth, Account Management and Business Development
- Strong commercial understanding of internet marketing/advertising business models (CPC, CPA, CPM etc.)
- Experience of maintaining and growing business from an existing customer base
- Proven ability to grow a balanced portfolio of clients through new customer acquisition
- Able to deliver against stretching sales and revenue targets
Other skills that we value
- Fluent in English and Polish.
- You like to roll up your sleeves, be hands-on, entrepreneurial, and thrive on juggling a lot of responsibilities at the same time.
- You are highly numerate.
- You self-identify as a great communicator with an energetic, action-oriented nature.
- You make things happen.
What we offer
- Stock options
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- A positive attitude towards flexible working and parental leave
- A values-based culture
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Huge learning opportunity from smart, experienced colleagues
- Table tennis table and a program of team social events
- Bright, airy office with roof terrace, in the heart of bustling Fulham Broadway
More about Adzuna:
Adzuna is a search engine for job ads used by over 10 million visitors per month that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so our users don't have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market, we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.
Adzuna.co.uk was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla and is backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run ‘Find a job’, one of the British government’s most used online services.
Adzuna’s mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job. We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.